February 15, 2009

How about Mason?

Muddiz and her husband have the crazy idea that all of the names in their family should start with the letter M. Their son is called Milton and now they need a name for baby no. 2 which is due in late June. So far their list of boys' names is short: Marvin, Melvin, Milo and Molgan. The list of girls' names is even shorter: Milla.

I think they can do better than that and decided to give them some help. So, here are names on M, some from our own list of baby names and some that I thought of last night:

BOYS' NAMES:

Magnus
Malcolm
Malte
Manuel
Marc
Marcel
Marco
Marek
Mario
Marius
Martin
Mason
Mats (x)
Matteo (x)
Mattias
Maurice
Maximilian
Melker
Mick
Mikael
Miles
Milo (xx)
Mio
Momo
Morgan
Moritz
Måns
Mårten

GIRLS' NAMES:

Maj
Maja (x)
Malin
Malou
Marie
Mart(h)a
Matilda (xx)
Meja (xx)
Melissa
Meri
Mikaela
Millie/Milly (x)
Mimmi
Mina
Minja (x)
Mira (xx)
Miranda
Moa
Molly
Mona
My
Märt(h)a

(The names marked with one or several asterisks are on our list and favourites - the more asterisks, the more popular (2 asterisks being the top score.))

I think this should give them plenty of options. And the only thing I ask in return is for them not to tell us which names they chose. Because the last thing I want is for our own name selection process to be complicated any further...

2 comments:

Muddiz said...

Jag drömde inatt att ni absolut hade bestämt er för Lola...

Evil Bambi said...

Dröm för dig och mig, mardröm för Johan. Det blir nog inte Lola, i alla fall inte som tilltalsnamn. Meja står dock fortfarande högt upp på listan. Johan tycker dessutom väldigt mycket om Mira. Jag tycker att namnet är väl okej, men vem skulle vilja heta Mira om man kan också heta Lola? ;o)