August 05, 2009

Moving on

For some months now I have been meaning to close this blog and start a new, public one, but so far I haven't come around to actually doing it. The main reason for changing blogs is that this blog never really turned out the way I liked it, it always felt a little off. It has also become increasingly strange to write in English, considering we speak mostly Swedish at home these days and I even speak German more often than English. I am not really sure how to solve that problem though, as 50% of my readers don't speak Swedish and the other 50% don't speak German, but it will work itself out eventually.
So I am looking to start over and as soon as I have found a nice name for my new blog (suggestions are welcome) I will post it here so that my 2,7 loyal readers can follow me there.

No comments: