March 24, 2009

Hit me baby one more time

I am not a happy preggo - I will freely admit that. There is just too much to dislike about the whole pregnancy thing and the babies seem to feel my resentment. Yes, their housing might be rent-free for 9 months, but I am the landlord from hell and both Pontus and Player 2 have been and are very eager to get out. Unfortunately the babies never seem to understand that the only exit is the long dark tunnel leading down and try to find other escape routes instead. They have tried to dig and scrape their way out of my back or through my skin, attempted to kick through my ribs and (a big favourite) repeatedly tried to push out through my bellybutton. It is a constant stomping and scratching and stretching and moving - my organs must be bruised beyond recognition and it's still 6 weeks to go.

Stop hurting me and swim towards the light, my neckless little friend! Swim!

No comments: