We have just come back from our 5-day trip to Berlin and it was memorable, to say the least. Maybe it is too harsh to say that we will never go again, but there is a lot to work through in therapy before we would consider it. And that is not strictly Berlin's fault - the mere experience of travelling with your typical 15-month-old already did half the damage. We have basically decided not to travel anywhere again at all until the love and silence of our children can be bought with comic books and candy. I think 2020 sounds good...
For you to understand and me to never forget I will write a little day-by-day recap of our trip as soon as I find the time. Prepare to dive deep into the insane world that is family vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cant wait to read it...
Post a Comment