You might have noticed that the blog is looking surprisingly plain these days. The simple (and absolutely truthful) explanation is that the pink dots demanded more money and when I refused to pay they got up and left. The grey dots followed them as a sign of support (somewhat misguided, if you ask me). Well, I won't be blackmailed. And how smart was it to give up a secure, undemanding job right in the middle of a global crisis? Where else do you think you will find work that only requires you to pop up for two or three people every other week? There's plenty of dots out there that would LOVE to take your places. They are queuing outside as I'm speaking. Ha ha, in your tiny little faces!
(Having made my point: I am between servers, but there will be dots again soon.)
December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jag tycker det är fint utan prickar.
Vadå, saknar du inte den fina ROSA färgen? Tz.
Post a Comment