I know that there is thousands out there wondering why I haven't written in a couple of days. Don't be fooled by the fact that the counter only shows 19 visits - I am sure that most people have this page open on their computer 24-7 and only reload every now and then, which does not get counted as an individual visit.
So what exactly has happened? Let's just say that life doesn't always go as smoothly as you would want it to and sometimes you are in for an extra bumpy ride. There are those days that just suck the life right out of you and leave you feeling tired and overwhelmed. I have had several of those days in a row now, complete with a nervous breakdown or two.
I had started to write down everything that was going around my head a couple of times, but could not get myself to actually post it. Thinking and feeling something is one thing - putting it in writing for oneself and the world to read is another. Maybe I can do that after I have found the time and opportunity to take a step back and regain control, but not right now.....
May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Being a mother is tough... But I have´nt had a breakdown in a long time. A whole week actually.
Post a Comment