I woke up with throat pain today, which means that means I have one of my three annual throat infections. They always follow the same pattern: first it hurts when I swallow, then my throat closes up, everything hurts for a couple of days and when I start to get cough attacks I know it's almost over.
It is not contagious, but a clear sign that I maybe should have put on some warmer clothing some time. Can you hear that sound? That is Muddiz laughing! Let's just say we had a little discussion yesterday about whether one should be wearing a jacket or not...
I hope to get better until tomorrow or speaking will be out of the question. The sound you hear right now? A sigh of relief from everyone invited about not having to listen to my funny Swerman (Swedish + German) for a change...
May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment