Yesterday morning I left Pontus with Muddiz because I needed to go and do some serious grocery shopping before Saturday's BBQ. This was the first time somebody outside the family took care of him and I could not possibly have picked a more suitable person....or could I?
I had barely made it through her door when a loud "DUNK" from upstairs announced that her son had woken up and made his way off the couch. And it was apparently not the first time that had happened. Of course one could think that there is some carelessness involved, but I have another theory: Muddiz is probably one of these pushy showbiz moms who wants Milton to become a world-famous stuntman and starts training him early.
Did I have any doubts to leave Pontus with her? Hell no! He has been so horribly cranky all week that the prospect of taking him with me on an intense shopping tour was actually more terrifying than that of him spending time alone with the mother of all stuntmen.
And I am happy to say that things worked out very well, probaby because Pontus did not come there unprepared. He too has special abilities, such as extreme pooping powers and an ultraforceful super spit-up, and with those he kept Muddiz busy until I returned.
Well done, boy wonder!
P.S.: Maybe I should get him a shirt that says "I survived Muddiz and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"....
May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment