May 21, 2008

Ready, Set, Go!

I got the idea for this blog from my friend Muddiz, who updates me (and the rest of the world) about what's going on in her life, which, incidentally, is very similar to my life. We do in fact not only live similar lives, we also physically live less than 300 meters apart. So, with all of those things we have in common, how can she be filling page after page with funny little stories and witty observations of the world around us, while I sit at home and, well, do nothing?

Okay, so I do not have a cool ingrown toenail that makes for gross shocker photos and I don't have confessions to make like dreaming about tucking Björn Gustafsson in at night (an image that haunted me for a very long time btw), but I too have things to say.

Ready or not, here I come!

1 comment:

Muddiz said...

I so look forward to what you have to say and if you just dig deep enough I´m sure you will find some startling confessions of your own to make...