After now having changed the whole design to pink I can't help but wonder if I maybe overdid it. There's just so much colour that makes the circles pop out - it looks like a polka dot convention. Maybe there is such a thing as too much pink after all.
2 comments:
There is no such thing as too much pink! But maybe there is such a thing as too much dots?
I had thought about taking away some (= a lot of) dots or maybe giving them a less obtrusive colour, like grey, but I felt I should keep the polka dot design up for at least a day to be sure that I can't get used to it. The day is over and I still think that it is just too much of everything (colours and dots), so I have my work cut out for me tomorrow.
Post a Comment