July 17, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun

Has it really been 10 days since my last posting? Oops!
I guess what they say is true: Time flies when you're having fun. And I am having fun indeed.

Pontus and I are out almost every day, be it to go shopping (IKEA being a weekly favourite) or to visit friends. With our daily routines, the little day trips and the quality time we spend together at home I am really, truly enjoying my parental leave at the moment.

I have also taken the time to finish several tasks that were long overdue and it feels nice to have gotten them off my mind.

I even got around to fixing some things around the house and am currently making re-decoration plans for Pontus' room as well as mine.

Life is not super-exciting, but that's just what I need right now: summer, sun and serenity!

No comments: