June 05, 2008

Baby bondage

Pontus has a new favourite move: leaning forward. This is especially helpful when feeding him. I essentially just need to hold the food in front of his face and sooner or later he will throw himself forward and swallow the spoon and everything on it.
He both gets nutrition and a chance to train his gag reflex.

Pontus has also understood that leaning forward makes it possible for him to reach for things on the table and that almost everything makes a noise when it hits the floor. And if the item itself does not make a noise, I certainly will at the sight of it lying on the ground. So either way Pontus wins. Adorable, isn't it?

No, seriously, I need to buy restraints. Think Hannibal Lector in "Silence of the lambs" - lots of straps, little movement, that's what I am going for.

No comments: