skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
June 22, 2008
Pink elephants
Why do I keep feeling the need to paint a picture of a pink elephant?
What does it all mean?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Evil Bambi
I am a desperate housewife on maternity leave with a love for all things pink (hot pink that is).
ICQ and consequently love brought me to Sweden where I now live on the outskirts of Stockholm with my husband and our 15 month old son.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(19)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(103)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(23)
▼
June
(34)
Pretty in pink
Cupcakes vs. Muffins
Deutschland vor, noch ein Tor
Sympathy for others
Me love canopy swing long time
Pink things
Canopy swing countdown
11 reasons why Germans can't play soccer
"Du är en Svenne nu"... *
Mopey and lazy
Pink elephants
Uber-mother
Diaper bag extravaganza
Mullet 2008
Beached whale diet
I can do magic, me
New wheels
Pontus and the Chocolate Factory
Diaper bag issues
Pink my life
Wrong priorities
Smart cookie
29 (+1)
Memory overflow
Doctors galore
"However..."
Baby bondage
Pimp my blog
Is there such a thing as too much pink?
Bacon-wrapped plums
Hearing impaired
Waiting to exhale
Unwanted visitors
Baby on wheels
►
May
(8)
Tags
"Why I..."
Beauty
Blog
Crafts
Extended family
Family
Food
Friends
Garden
Health
House
Humor
Husband
Life in general
Married life
Motherhood
Music
Party
Pink things
Pontus
Shopping
Sport
Travel
No comments:
Post a Comment