Muddiz believes that she has a special talent for doing stupid things and, having read all the stories about her little mishaps, I am not even going to disagree. But I too have my share of not-so-bright moments.
Those dear and faithful fans that memorize all of my postings certainly remember that I had a cold about 1,5 weeks ago. And, as I already announced back then, over time all other symptoms vanished and all I was left with was a nasty cough. Sitting on the couch one evening and doing Sudoku I realized that I had made a mistake, so I removed the cap from the eraser at the end of my pen and...can you see where this is going?
Yes, I put it between my lips when a sudden cough attack made me gasp for air and I inhaled that stupid little piece of plastic. It got stuck in my throat, I couldn't breathe anymore (didn't want to breathe anymore for that matter, because I did not want to swallow the cap completely), so I leaned forward, half hanging off the couch, and coughed it up, while my husband, not understanding what was going on, looked at me with a combination of amusement and bewilderment.
I guess I would have done the same if he had suddenly started to twitch and make sounds like a wilderbeast in heat...
June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment