June 26, 2008

Pink things

My husband does not exactly share my enthusiasm for all things pink, but has to live with the consequences of it everyday. There is at least one pink item in every room of the house, our vacuum cleaner is pink and I even have a pink Christmas tree. Not to mention my insanely pink room...

Over time he has not only learned to cope, he even keeps a look-out for pink things for me.
Just yesterday he showed me a picture of this outdoor kitchen that is available at Rusta:



Then today he offered to buy me this tv for my room (check Prylportalen for details):



And yes, he would really buy these things for me if I said I wanted them. How much better can it get?

3 comments:

Muddiz said...

Thats so funny, yesterday my husband sent me a link to the pink outdoor kitchen-thing. (However he did not offer to buy it for me).

The TV was very pretty!

Evil Bambi said...

I think that the two share the "pink links" between them. Johan probably believes that Marcus would also like to make you happy by buying a pink thing or two...(think vacuum cleaner)

Evil Bambi said...

The tv was not (hot) pink enough for me, unfortunately.