June 14, 2008

I can do magic, me

Everytime I change Pontus' diaper I feel like a magician. Not only do I magically make a dirty diaper disappear and a clean one appear, I also get to practice a trick that is popular with illusionists and clowns alike: the handkerchief chain. I am sure everyone has seen a long chain of colourful hankys that are tied together being pulled out from a sleeve or from behind someone else's ear at some point in their lives.
That is essentially what I do with the wet wipes. I NEVER manage to pull out just one from the dispenser, usually finding myself holding up a chain of 3 or more wipes with my right hand while trying to keep Pontus in place with my left one.

It's the year 2008 and we have been sending people to the moon for decades. How difficult can it be to make a working wet wipe dispenser?

No comments: