June 29, 2008

Deutschland vor, noch ein Tor

This is what Pontus will look like when Germany plays the final of the European Football Championship against Spain tonight:



I mostly mean the outfit, not the smile. There might not be much to smile about.

As I have mentioned before I am not very enthusiastic about the way the German team plays at the moment. There's so much that's not working out, I don't even know where to start.
Against Spain tonight the lucky streak that got them to the final will probably come to an end. Considering what the Spanish forwards are capable of and how shaky the German defense is it seems they will need a miracle.
But then again you never know. Germany is a team that regularly does well in tournaments, so maybe they will get their act together and surprise everyone tonight.

As Mundstuhl said in their song "Germans":
We're Germans
Football play we better than you

No comments: